Monday, August 16, 2010

A Wonderful Weekend

I went home for the weekend before my crazy fall semester and it has been confirmed that I am no longer being called Oba! I referred to myself as Oba all weekend, but he still calls me Aunt Robin. Now, don't get me wrong - I am thrilled that my nephew recognizes me and talks to me and asks me to do things for him (like put him to bed for the night), but I miss that adorable voice calling me "Oba"! Although I haven't gotten permission to do so (still haven't remembered to ask) I'm going to post two pictures from this weekend. One of me and my sweetpea niece and one of the little man (who goes to the potty like a big boy now!). I figure that since so few people visit this site, no harm will be done! Enjoy!
Big Boy!
Sweet Girl!

3 comments:

  1. I can't BELIEVE how grown up they both are? I haven't aged a second since we met so how on earth have they? I looks like you had a wonderful weekend. So thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry though. You'll still be "Oba" considering that IS the name of your blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete