Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas and New Years

So Christmas came and went rather quickly.  I hate how fast time flies by.  Fortunately I was able to cram a lot into a short period of time.  I went home and spent time with all the family (and all 3 kids).  We had fun!

On Christmas Eve, I convinced Tiffany to allow me to spend some time with Jay and we made a gingerbread house.  Well, we decorated one.  We got the house from a kit, but the decorating was all Jay:
Jay and his house
The finished product
The on Christmas day we (Mom, Dad, and I) went to Steven and Tiffany's house to celebrate Christmas with the kids in the A.M. and then celebrated with Josh, Danielle, and Ethan in the P.M. once they got to Wauchula.  In between we were able to all get together and have what has become our traditional Christmas dinner (pork, black beans, yellow rice, salad, and bread).
Jay and Lily got Finding Nemo to add to their DVD collection
Jay opening his gift from Oba: 2 new Gator shirts
Ethan loves his drums!!


Lily with her musical activity station and the new blanket from Grammy

Then on New Year's Eve, Steven, Tiffany, Jay, Lily and I went to Sea World! We had a fabulous time and Jay really enjoyed seeing the animals.  We'll definitely have to go back as he gets older so that he can fully enjoy it.  I've also promised Danielle that once Ethan gets older, he'll be going too!


Jay coming out of the slide.
Jay, Mom, & Dad looking at the Sea Lions.
Lily is all smiles
Mom & Jay riding a ride.
Mom & baby whale
Oba & Jay (best we could get)


Wow, what a splash!


Then on New Year's Day I was invited to go to the Outback bowl with my friend Susan.  We had an amazing time!  The game started off a bit rocky, but the Gators were able to pull out the win for Coach Meyer!  What a great way to start the new year!

Pride of the Sunshine Halftime Show
Me and Susan
Final Score!! Go Gators!



No comments:

Post a Comment