Thursday, June 2, 2011

My Crazy Life

I'm slowly but surely getting things settled in my new apartment.  I've completely cleaned out my storage unit and have emptied the fair majority of the boxes.  I had a little excitement on the Sunday evening before Memorial Day when my t.v. decided to blow its tube!  Scared the mess out of me to have white smoke coming out of the back of the t.v. that I wasn't watching!  Daddy says that he has another t.v. for me. Hopefully it will last longer than 3 weeks.

We are getting ready for our Galloway Family camping trip/reunion next weekend and I promise LOTS of pictures from that!  And soon (once everything is in place) there will be a post as Tubits Tebowski (my Gator Gnome) takes you on a tour of the Oba Casa!  Ethan had some fun in the apt last night and it helped me realize that when the kids are over, we may have to rearrange some things to give them a larger/safer place to play!

Well, I guess it's back to work. Will post again (with pictures) soon!

1 comment:

  1. and you'll have a great time at your family reunion with some nice, sweet watermelons!

    ReplyDelete