Monday, September 12, 2011

Football Season is here!!

And we are in full swing with tailgating and games!  We've had two games so far and we've won them both (which is not saying much considering the teams that we've been playing).

The first two games were at 7:00 PM, so I suggested that I keep the kids while Steven and Tiffany went to the game, after tailgating of course. . .  We had a blast!  I didn't take any pictures of the "campout" as Jay refered to it, but I do have a few of the kids while tailgating


Jay, trying to hide from
the camera

Lily - red faced. It was hot!















This past weekend, Tiffany kept Lily at home so that Jay could go to the game (we had to do a little convincing last weekend to get him to come with me and Lily).  Since Mom wasn't going to be at the game, Dad asked me if I would like the tickets.  I said of course!  So I asked my friend Susan if she wanted to join me.  We tailgated, of course, before the game.  I'll have to see if I can get the pictures off my phone and add them - Ethan was FILTHY by the end of the tailgate.  Steven took Jay to the game and we all stayed to the end of the 3rd Quarter so we could sing "We Are The Boys"!  I can't believe how big Jay is getting!

The boys in Orange & Blue

Love the interaction between
father and son!








A shot for Mom & Dad to say Thanks!
The moon was almost full and I got a few great shots of it.  I wish I could have gotten a picture of the clouds too.  They looked like a painting.




 Well, until next time.  We play Tennessee this weekend, but I won't be going. I'll be watching with the kids and Mom and Dad in Wauchula.  We will be celebrating my Aunt Ethel's 97th Birthday!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment