Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas 2011


I can't believe that Christmas has already come and gone!  What a whirlwind year it has been!  Christmas was pretty quiet this year and my time at home didn't last nearly long enough!

We did the Southwell Christmas on Christmas Eve.  We gathered all 10 of us at Grammy & Papa's house to eat, exchange gifts, and have some fun before going to Candlelight service at church.  The kids had a blast climbing on Uncle Steven:


Climb and then "throw"












Then we opened presents.  Unfortunately I didn't get that many shots with my camera because Grammy insisted that I take pictures with hers.  I'll see if I can't get some from her to add to the post.  I gave each of the kids a Gator piggybank with their names on it, a personalized ornament in the shape of a Gator, and each family got a movie.  Here's what one of the piggybanks looked like:

Miss Lily with her piggybank!











This is what I got for Christmas:
Isn't it gorgeous?!?!














A brand-new gas grill!  Thanks Mom and Dad (and Josh for putting it together for me and delivering it to my door). I can't wait to use it.  Although, that my have to wait until it warms up just a bit outside!

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with your families.  May God bless us all throughout the new year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment