Thursday, February 16, 2012

What's up with you?

So, I've been busy at work since my last post (yes, I know that it's been almost two months), but mainly I've been affected by allergies (at least that's what I think they are).  Since Thanksgiving I have been coughing, battling a sore throat, and stuffy.  Then to add insult to injury, I was diagnosed with the worst double-ear infection my nurse practioner has ever seen!

So I decided that maybe it was time to go to the doctor (I haven't been to a doctor/clinic this much in the last 12 years!) and figure out what is causing this mess.  Also to see if I can find a remedy that won't cost me $20 or more a month (now that allergy medicine is over-the-counter).

I've got to get feeling better because it is almost that time of year again - birthday season in the Southwell family.  The kids will all be celebrating their birthdays in the next month and a half.  I can't believe that Jay will be four and Lily and Ethan will be two!!! Where has the time gone?

I'm not sure what the birthday plans are yet, but I'm sure that I'll be able to capture some cute moments - not to mention our annual pictures.

And then in June, I will be adding another girl to "my" kids!  My best friend Christy is pregnant and due June 15 (really rather hoping that she doesn't decide to come that weekend as I will be celebrating Mom and Dad's 40th wedding anniversary, but. . . )!  I am super excited to have another niece (and this time I get to buy clothes for her)!

More posts and pictures to come soon.  Just keep your eyes open! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment