Where has the time gone?! I just realized that I failed to post birthday pictures of me and the kids and will have to do that soon! We had a rather uneventful birthday season this year as we only had one party for 3 kids' birthdays. Jay and Lily were taken to Disney for their birthday instead of a party. and Ethan had his party the weekend of his birthday. Pics and more info will be posted later.
My time has been spent with work and school (surprise, surprise). I don't know what I'm going to do come January when I no longer have school as an excuse for my time :). Yep, that's right. In case you've missed the previous announcements, Graduation is less than 6 months away (that is as long as I pass this semester. . . .Business Finance is NOT my friend)!!!! I'm so excited and yet in disbelief a bit to the fact that it's almost here.
Work has been really busy (and yes, although I am writing this while at work, I'm forced to take lunch breaks :)) as we went to a new system on April 9 and GN season is upon us! I've put in for a promotion and am praying that it is where God wants me to be (or that he'll show me where that is).
I'm spending the 4th with the kids, so hopefully there will be plenty of pics and stories to share after that (and yes, I'll get on soon and post the birthday pics mentioned earlier)!
Try and stay cool!
No comments:
Post a Comment