Where did a year go? I can't believe that my baby is a year old already! We had a very small gathering to celebrate (just the 11 Southwells and the 2 Brownings). She opened presents (with the help of big brother and sister) and ate cake! She's an adorable little girl and has so much personality! She hasn't started walking yet, but scoots on her butt EVERYWHERE!!! I can't wait to see what the next year brings to our lives :)
I didn't take my typical birthday picture, but will take that this weekend. We're also doing family photos and should have some good shots of the various families, me w/the kids, Grammy and Papa w/the kids, and hopefully a full family photo!
Here are a few pics of Adalynn at her party.
 |
| Opening presents |
 |
| Yum, this tastes good! |
 |
| No need to be shy. . . |
 |
| Do I have something on my | face | ? |
I'll post more pictures once I get them from the photographer :)
No comments:
Post a Comment