Tuesday, October 13, 2020

It's been a while!

 I'm not sure who is reading this blog anymore, but since my last post in December 2013 quite a bit has changed!  In the last almost 7 years, I have moved three times (well, technically 4) - I left Gainesville the end of June 2014 and moved back in with my parents in Wauchula.  Then I found a rental for a year and a half in Wauchula.  After much thought and planning, I decided the best thing for me would be to live rent-free for a while to save up money so I could buy my own place (hard to do when you're paying rent), so I moved back in with the parents and a year turned into two.  In July 2018, I purchased a condo in Sebring and moved in the end of August.

I am working at South Florida State College in Human Resources, but am ready for a change back into healthcare.  The position at the college was perfect to get me back down to be with the family and to meet the person I believe I am meant to be with!  He also works at the college and we fit together like Orange and Blue!

Richard and I at Garth Brooks concert in The Swamp 4.20.19

There has been so much that has gone on since moving back down here that it would be a horribly long post, but the other two biggest things are that we added two adorable boys to the family.  Tristan Dean was born November 7, 2014 and will turn 6 soon (Josh and Danielle are his parents) and then March 10, 2016 we added Bryce William to Steven and Tiffany's clan.  They have added such joy and delight to our family.  I tend to spend more time with the kids without taking photos, so I don't have any to share at the moment.  I will try to do better, especially during Christmas, but here is the breakdown of who is what age: Jay is 12 and will be 13 in April (wow!), Lily and Ethan are 10, turning 11 in March, Adalynn just turned 8 this past weekend, Tristan is almost 6, and Bryce is 4 and will turn 5 in March (yep we now have 4 birthdays in 4 weeks - 5 if you include Josh).

I'll try to be better about keeping this updated and taking pictures - but no promises!  I'm living life and loving every minute of it!


No comments:

Post a Comment