Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My future

Okay, so I know that I said that I would be posting about my weekend (and I promise that it's coming), but I just had to share this news: I have figured out my classes and have figured out that not only will I be able to graduate with a minor (as long as it's approved), but that graduation will take place in May '13 instead of Dec '13 as previously thought!!!!! I'm so excited!

Here's what my life for the next few (3) years will look like (on top of work and church activities):
Fall '10 - Applied Research Methods
Spring '11 - Senior Seminar
Summer '11 - Principles of Management (online)
Fall '11 - Family Financial Management
Spring '12 - Ethical Issues in Family, Youth and Community Sciences (online?)
Summer '12 - Principles of Marketing (online)
Fall '12 - Business Finance (online?)
Spring '13 - Evaluation of Family, Youth, and Community Programs

And then I will proudly walk across the stage in the Stephen C. O'Connell Center and accept my Bachelors Degree in Family, Youth, and Community Sciences with a minor in Business Administration!!! :) (and then a trip to NYC as my graduation gift! - get ready Mom)

No comments:

Post a Comment