So, it's that time in my life again! Moving! If you know me, then you know that (although I do it often) I hate moving! It's not so much the act of moving, but rather the act of packing up all my stuff (I am careful not to use the word "junk".
 |
| Just a portion of my stuff |
I have my furniture in my current apartment, but I also have a storage unit that is rather full of stuff as well (cause it all wouldn't fit in my small apt with a roommate this year). I will have to take pictures along the way this weekend and give you guys a preview of exactly how much stuff we are talking about. Pray for me (and Josh - cause he's helping) on Sunday as we move the contents of my current apt to the new one. I will gradually move the contents of the storage unit (pictured above) throughout the rest of the month. Stay tuned!
merciful days honey--that is lots of STUFF!!
ReplyDelete