Monday, April 11, 2011

Jay Turns 3!!

My little man is growing up too fast! I can't believe that he is already 3!  We celebrated his birthday this past weekend with tailgating before going to the Orange and Blue game.  It was perfect weather for it and Jay had a blast!  The immediate Southwell family celebrated on his actual birthday and like a ditz, I forgot my camera for that day (so no pictures of his shirt I made, will have to see if Tiffany has any good ones).  I DID NOT forget my camera this weekend!  His cake turned out so amazing, if I do say so myself!  It wasn't too bad to make either (but couldn't have done it as quickly if it weren't for Mom cutting things up for me! Thanks!).  Enjoy the pictures!

The Alligator Cake



Gatorade!

Tiffany did a great job with the
decorations


Not the best pic, but he was so
excited about his play grill!



Blowing out his candle

Picking out his cupcake (the one
with all the candy on it!)
  

Enjoying his cupcake with Papa!

We had so much fun celebrating his birthday!  Then we went to the game and look who came to surprise Jay (just kidding, but it makes for a good story):



Tim Tebow!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment