Friday, September 2, 2011

Another Galloway Girls' Weekend

Last weekend, my two Florida aunts (Jeannie and Susan), my mom, my cousin Leslie, and I all got together for a Girls' Weekend.  Aunt Jeannie had some flight vouchers that needed to be used and so she flew Leslie down from Nashville just so we could have some fun.  Again, I forgot to take pictures of the entire weekend, but did get some shots of us at the Bubba Gump Shrimp Company and a group shot on the beach Sunday morning before the "storm" hit (it didn't come until much later in the day, but we were sure we only had an hour window between showers).

We played Uno, drank Coastal cruisers, played Uno, ate snacks, played Scrabble, and oh, did I mention that we played Uno?  It has become a Galloway tradition to play Uno and eat Cheetos at any and all gatherings. 

Mom, her sisters and her parents get together at least once during the year to just have some time together.  A few years ago, we decided that the Florida Galloway Girls (including the next generation) needed to get together.  Then Leslie decided to move out of the state to Tennessee (no worries, she's still a Gator fan!).  So we've had to improvise as to how to have her involved.  Aunt Jeannie to the rescue!!!  We had a blast and can't wait to do it again!

Just a few shots of our adventure:

This is where our adventure
began on Saturday.
This is where we ate lunch on
Saturday.  YUM!
Enough said!


This was really cool! They
had the scene set for you, just
sit and insert your feet!



This is why we don't let Mom have
the camera! I should have known
better!

The girls! It was windy, but nice.




1 comment:

  1. ROBIN! At first I was thinking "What on EARTH is she wearing for shoes?! The Robin I know has better taste than that!!" Then I read the caption....phew!

    ReplyDelete